CSSCurrent en:Update from v5.7.0 to v5.7.1
Aus Cryptshare Documentation
Important Update Notes
Due to structural changes in the language packages, all supported server language packages will be updated automatically, customized language packages will be removed during the update process (a backup is done before). If more language packages are needed, it is required to download and install them again.
In case your language packages have been modified, the attached delta-file delta_english_lp_5.7.0_to_5.7.1.txt can help you to locate the changes in this update and re-apply the modifications. The structure of this file is explained in Language Pack Changes.
Changes in this version
- Improved description on start page.
- Unified capitalization of language names in the language selection for the user interface.
- Unlicensed add-on products are displayed in the Add-On menu. Further information on the respective add-on product can be viewed on the pages.
- Fixed an error where users which are part of deny policy can verify.
- Adjusted the update notification to inform correct about an automatic or manual update.
- Fixed an error that caused the IPv4 network patterns in the policy to not work correctly.
- Fixed an error that caused unsupported languages not to be saved correctly for transfers via Add-On products.
- Fixed an error where ZIP file contents were not displayed in the correct order in notification emails.
- Prevented a deadlock when preprocessing output was activated and too many files were uploaded.
- Several included third-party components have been updated.