CSSCurrent en:Update from v5.1.0 to v5.2.0
Important Update Notes
In case your language packages have been modified, the attached delta-file delta_english_lp_5.0.0_to_5.1.0.txt can help you to locate the changes in this update and re-apply the modifications. The structure of this file is explained in Language Pack Changes.
Changes in this version
Restructured Language Packages
Language packages have been restructured in order to be better manageable:
- The amount of single translation files has been reduced
- For email templates technical content has been separated from translated content. All texts can now be managed through property files directly.
Please visit Restructured Language Packages for further information regarding the restructured language packages.
Additional Pre-Processing Capabilities
- It is now possible to show additional pre-processing information to a sender of a transfer giving them better information about why files were excluded from a transfer. Please visit Output of the Pre-Processing Result for further information.
- It is now possible to hand over additional transfer parameters to a pre-processing command such as the tracking ID of a transfer. Please visit Command and Additional Arguments for further information.
New Email Colour Scheme
The default colour scheme of the email templates has been updated to match with the colour scheme of the Cryptshare Web App and the Administration Interface.
This Cryptshare version enables an upgrade of the underlying operating system. After the update to Cryptshare version 5.2.0 is finished, the Cryptshare Administration Interface will offer the possibility to initiate the upgrade process.
- A connection test button for checking on the correct Signicat credentials was added to the configuration section for the eID Feature.
- Cryptshare Administrators now receive a notification email in case the automated backup fails.
- The Java runtime library was updated to version 11.0.13.
- Several third party libraries have been updated.
- Resolved an issue where file names were shown in the download notification even though they were configured not to be shown.
- Resolved an issue where the personal data removal feature did not remove email addresses.
- Resolved an issue where monitored file paths that do not exist caused problems.
- Resolved an issue where policies with an LDAP pattern for the recipients caused issues