CSSCurrent en:Update from v5.3.0 to v5.4.2
Important Update Notes
In case your language packages have been modified, the attached delta-file delta_english_lp_5.3.0_to_5.4.2.txt can help you to locate the changes in this update and re-apply the modifications. The structure of this file is explained in Language Pack Changes.
Changes in this version
Improved accessibility of the UI
- Improved visibility of focused elements. The element that is currently in focus is more visually highlighted.
- Added consistent keyboard control to be able to navigate through all elements without using a pointing device
Adjusted restart screen
The timeout behaviour and message of the restart screen was improved to give better feedback to the administrator.
Extended telemetry report
The telemetry data now includes data which add-on products are being used.
- Added Ukrainian language package.
- Increased upper limit on password length for admins.
- Resolved an issue where uploads failed sporadically.
- Resolved an issue where transfers were blocked by an F5 firewall.
- Resolved an issue where removed files from preprocessing were still appearing in the email notification.
- Resolved an issue where some icons were not correctly displayed in content viewer.
- Resolved an issue where some icons were missing in the transfer log.
- Resolved an issue where the wrong sender language was used.
- The "configuration administrator" was deprived of the right to change the base URL. This prevented a possible "man in the middle" scenario.
- Resolved an issue where some characters were not handled correctly in a password context.
- The Java runtime library was updated to version 11.0.15.
- Several third party libraries have been updated.
- Resolved an issue where the automatic redirect to HTTPS did not apply correctly.
- Resolved an issue where HTTP TRACE requests where not blocked.
- Resolved an issue that allowed XSS attacks under certain circumstances.
- Several third party libraries have been updated. This includes fixes for CVE-2022-2047 and CVE-2022-2048.