CSSCurrent en:Update from v5.0.0 to v5.1.0
Important Update Notes
In case your language packages have been modified, the attached delta-file delta_english_lp_5.0.0_to_5.1.0.txt can help you to locate the changes in this update and re-apply the modifications. The structure of this file is explained in Language Pack Changes.
Changes in this version
- The summary screen after sending a transfer was changed in order to improve the presentation of transfer information after provisioning.
- The appearance of the administration interface has been aligned with the user interface in terms of general layout and interface colours.
Updated Administration Interface
Simplified Summary Screen
After a transfer is finished, the summary screen will now hide detailed information by default.
Clicking on 'Details' expands the newly designed section giving a brief overview of the transfer. Each section in the details (recipients, sender details, etc.) can be collapsed and expanded separately.
- Improved the validation of Signicat credentials.
- Resolved an issue where empty files would cause an upload to fail.
- Resolved an issue where uploading two files with the same name would cause an upload to fail.
- Resolved an open redirect (CWE-601) vulnerability in the user interface: CVE-2021-42564, found by Syss GmbH
- The Java runtime was updated to 11.0.12.
- Several third party components have been updated.