CSSCurrent en:Update from v4.8.1 to v4.9.0
Important Update Notes
Confidential Message Download with Embedded Attachments
This update introduces the possibility to download the confidential message of a transfer with the attachments embedded as a single EML file. It is offered to the user as the default download option, replacing the ZIP download when a transfer contains a confidential message and at least one file. This is closer to the normal behaviour of a received email, where attachments are also part of the message and can thus be stored and managed in the mailbox as well. The ZIP download is still available under the further download options.
Please see "Transfer Settings" on how to toggle this feature (by default it is enabled for new Cryptshare Server installations) or change the maximum total attachment size for embedding; This also includes a description on how and when files are excluded from the EML due to being too large.
Delta-File for changed passages
In case your language packages have been modified, the attached delta-file Datei:Text-16484665478387.txt can help you to locate the changes in this update and re-apply the modifications.
Click here to see how the delta file for language packages is built.
<path and file name>
KEY: <affected key> OLD: <former key & value>NEW: <new key & value>In case of a modification, the affected key, its old value and its new value is shown.
- Changed the layout of the "Transfer Settings" section in the administration interface to be clearer regarding which settings are global and which affect policies.
- Changed the logged details to include the offending user's IP address when a transfer is locked or deleted due to too many download attempts with incorrect passwords.
- Changed the default set of available password modes for new Cryptshare Server installations to no longer include the "No Password" mode. When updating, the current password modes are kept as-is.
- Added a warning hint informing about the security impact of using the "No Password" mode to the Administration Interface.
- Resolved an issue where very long Cryptshare for Outlook Classification IDs could not be processed.
- Resolved an issue where the "Restore" section of the Backup page in the administration interface would show an error page.
- Resolved an issue where feedback for the user for a transfer being locked or removed was delayed.
- Resolved a minor issue where telemetry data did not count certain domains.
- Resolved a minor wording issue in the automated update-check mail for administrators.
- Resolved several typos in the administration interface and the user interface.
- Several minor libraries have been updated.