CKB:Configuring time zone and NTP
Aus Cryptshare Documentation
All versions of Cryptshare Appliance
The default time, time zone and NTP settings do not match your preferences or need to be changed for other reasons.
It is possible to change the time zone and NTP settings on the pre-configured appliance.
1. login as 'root' on the appliance
2. run the command 'yast2'
3. go to System --> Date and Time
4. select 'Run'
5. select the needed Region and Country, e.g. Europe --> Germany
6. select 'Other Settings...'
7. change the time manually (option 1)
activate 'Synchronize with NTP Server' (option 2)
8. select 'Accept'
9. select 'OK'
10. select 'Quit'
11. restart the Cryptshare service using the commands:
rccryptshare stop rccryptshare start