CKB:Configuring language and keyboard layout
Aus Cryptshare Documentation
All versions of Cryptshare Appliance
Changing the default system language and keyboard layout from English to another language
It is possible to change the language and keyboard settings on the pre-configured appliance.
1. login as 'root' on the appliance
2. run the command 'yast2 language'
3. select the needed Primary Language, e.g. German
4. select 'Adapt Keyboard Layout to <Language>'
5. select 'OK'. The configuration process will take a several minutes.