Changed System-Log Configuration
Due to changes in the system's structure the configuration file to set the 'system-log' settings will be modified during the post update process. The file
resources/logback.xml will be replaced by the a new configuration file.
Backup modified logback.xml manually before the update
If the file resources/logback.xml has been manually modifed, it is advised to make a backup copy of it before starting the update process so its configuration can be applied to the new logback.xml after the update has completed.
Due to structural changes in the language packages, all supported server language packages will be updated automatically, customized language packages will be removed during the update process (a backup is done before). If more language packages are needed, it is required to download and install them again.
Delta-File for changed passages
In case your language packages have been modified, the attached delta-file delta_english_lp_4.6.1_to_4.7.1.txt can help you to locate the changes in this update and re-apply the modifications.
- Resolved an issue for LDAP based rules where deactivated users were not considered properly.
- Resolved an issue where archiving via SCP was not removing files again after they have been marked ‘ready’.
- Resolved an issue where the recipient proposal list in the user interface was not shown under certain circumstances.
- Resolved a minor issue where custom CSS for advanced user interface design changes was not reloaded properly.
- Resolved an issue where EML content was not loaded in the content viewer of the user interface under certain circumstances.
- Resolved minor layout issues in the content viewer for EMLs with attachments.
- Resolved an issue where the confidential message subject was revealed in email notifications under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue where the language setting of the sender was not saved when using add-on products.
- Added the possibility to upload only a confidential message via the webservice interface.
- Resolved several typos in the administration interface and the user interface.
- Resolved minor layout issues with long email addresses in the user interface.
- Improved logging details for several administrative operations.
- Several core libraries have been updated.
- The Java Runtime Environment has been updated to v11.0.9.