You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Important Update Notes
Please check the Compatibility of your add-on products.
Due to structural changes in the language packages, all supported server language packages will be updated automatically, customized language packs will be removed during the update process (a backup is done before). If more language packages are needed, it is required to download and install them again.
Content provided via 'resources' directory
Function for providing content via 'resources' has been removed
Some Cryptshare customers are providing additional contents by placing these in the directory 'resources' within the Cryptshare installation directory.
Please note, that this is not an recommended procedure, but instead a potential security risk.
Access to the 'resources' directory has been removed with version 4.2.0. For providing such content the use of a separate web-server is recommended.
Changes in this version
- Updated the Java Runtime Environment from version 9 to 11.
- The possibility to remove personal user data, as required by GDPR, has been introduced.
- Simplified the layout of the download section.
- Replaced the recipient input control with a more user friendly and intuitive control.
- Added a direct link to an order data processing template for GDPR in the 'Support' section of the administration interface.
- Added missing upload transfer information to the system log to be equal with the transfer log.
- Performing post update operations is now only possible after logging in.
- Improved update and restore procedures.
- Improved user feedback during post updates while avoiding the possibility to trigger it more than once
Resolved an issue where transfers sporadically failed under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue where recipient notifications could not be sent properly under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue where the notification email for a transfer deletion did not consider the BCC status of recipients.
- Resolved an issue where it was possible to send a transfer with an empty confidential message.
- Resolved a security issue which made it possible to host unverified content via the Cryptshare Server.
- Resolved an issue where database operations could attempt to consume more disk space than available.
- Resolved an issue where the timestamp for the last use of a verification was not updated when using the Robot.
Resolved an issue where Cryptshare Clients, i.e. Cryptshare for Outlook, did not recognize an error in pre-processing under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue in the credential check during the post update.
- Resolved an issue causing the transfer log not to be accessible.
- No labels