Cryptshare Hardware Appliance
This article describes how to establish a IPMI connection to your Cryptshare Hardware Appliance.
If you would like to get further information about IPMI please follow this link.
- first a connection via the IPMI interface with a network cable must be set up
2. boot into BIOS and navigate to IPMI tab
3. select yes at Update IPMI LAN Configuration and enter a static IP address or select DHCP.
For security reasons, this IP address must not be openly accessible from the Internet.
Save changes and restart after set up network configuration.
4. now you can connect via browser to the set up IP address
The default log in credentials are ADMIN / ADMIN
5. once you are logged in you can check the hardware information of your system, the server health, an event log and have remote control of the system