- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
About Manual Mode
In this mode messages are created directly in Cryptshare.nsf. There are three ways to manually create a Cryptshare message:
- Using the Cryptshare SmartIcon in the Icon Bar "Universal" or "Edit". The SmartIcon opens a form which looks similar to the "Memo" form of IBM HCL Notes.
- Using a bookmark, tile or link. A click on any of these opens a form which looks similar to the "Memo" form of IBM HCL Notes.
- Use the Cryptshare subform in the email template of your personal mailbox.
Note: Please check the policy settings of your Cryptshare Server to make sure to allow uploads for the same group of users there as in the CS4N settings.
- No need to set up server-side rules that might eventually collide with other third-party products.
- User can decide individually which messages should be sent via Cryptshare.
- Access can be granted using the features of the CS4N admin interface.
- Plausibility checks according to the rules in CS4N can be run immediately when creating an e-mail message.
- Using the widget, attachments can be moved from existing IBM HCL Notes documents to Cryptshare messages via Drag & Drop.
- Existing messages can be forwarded or responded to securely.
- The sent message can be stored in the sender's personal mailbox.
- Messages of any size can be delivered regardless of restrictions for the mail-box size or the message size that may exist on the recipient's side.
- Cryptshare.nsf may take a large amount of disk space depending on use.
- You should run the IBM HCL Domino "compact" task against Cryptshare.nsf on a daily basis.
- The Cryptshare messages are bypassing the standard Domino e-mail routing procedures. You may want to adjust your monitoring systems to monitor Cryptshare transfers separately.
- You need to roll out the Cryptshare SmartIcon to the users via e-mail.
- Installation of the Widget into the Notes Side Bar is optionally available.
- Users might need a short training.