Thank you for using Cryptshare!
This quick start guide will help you getting started in no time. It describes the minimal steps that need to be performed to start using the Add-In with default settings.
The Cryptshare for Office 365 & Outlook Add-In provides a large number of possibilities to manage settings centrally and control the behaviour of the add-in which are all described in this manual. However, we recommend getting used to working with the add-in first. This guide allows you to get started within a few minutes using reasonable default settings that you can easily modify later on.
Please perform the following steps:
- Check if the system you would like to work on and the Cryptshare Server both fulfil the system requirements.
- Download the software.
- Install Cryptshare for Office 365 & Outlook either manually on your workstation or using software distribution. If you use msiexec for software distribution, please note that most settings and options described are all optional and don't need to be set now.
- Start MS Outlook on the machine you installed Cryptshare for Office 365 & Outlook to.
- Create a new message. You will see a button "Send with Cryptshare" in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click on "Send with Cryptshare".
- A Settings Wizard will eventually guide you through some necessary inputs such as Connection Settings that need to be made for the connection to the Cryptshare Server as well as the input of Personal Data (first name, last name, telephone number).
- Finally, Cryptshare will automatically request a verification code from your Cryptshare Server via e-mail and will process the incoming code automatically. All you need to do is wait a few seconds.
Cryptshare for Office 365 & Outlook is now ready for use and your message will be sent via Cryptshare when you click on "Send".
This could be of interest to you.
Click on the following links or navigate through the structure of the manual to learn more about the following subjects:
- Make your e-mails confidential.
- Attach large files or even complex folder structures to your messages.
- See which transfer settings are available to you.
- Manage and keep an overview of outbound messages in the Upload-Manager.
- Learn how to receive encrypted e-mails and large files directly in MS Outlook and save them to disk or import them into your Inbox.
If you encounter any problems, please refer to the Support and Troubleshooting section to get help.
Enjoy using Cryptshare!
- No labels