About our Hardware Appliance
The Cryptshare Hardware Appliance is a pre-configured system (hardware and software). No additional hardware or software requirements need to be fulfilled.
An SSL certificate is needed for the Cryptshare Hardware Appliance to ensure data security during transmission of data between client and server. A key length of 256 bit is recommended. Additional certificate options are not relevant.
The Hardware Appliance comes as a 19" rack machine with the following specifications:
- Intel Core2 Duo E7400 "Wolfdale" Processor, DualCore, 2,8 GHz, 3MB Cache, 1066 MHz Bus
- 2 x 1 TB capacity HD SATA (RAID 1)
- 19'' 1 U Rackmount Appliance
- Height 1.7" (43mm)
- Width 16.8" (426mm)
- Depth 14.0" (356mm)
- Power consumption: ca. 85 watt max.
- 2 x 1 MB Cache 2GB DDR2 RAM
- Operating system OpenSuSE-13.2
During the installation of a hardware appliance, please be aware that network interface no. 1 will be
used as the network configuration has been set up to use that interface.
- No labels